CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

hello

"Do not fear in shadows it only mean there is a light shining on..."

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME

Im fely dizon a 4rth year student of NONESCOST. taking up info.tech.
i already have my own family since 1995 and i have 4 children already.
my children were in my mother,because of hardships in life thats why
I want to finnish my study. my husband not here now his working outside
our country.and its ok to us, because we always communicating each other.
Im simple, and im happy if my family are happy too.Im a kind of girl who are
serious and friendly to anybody, I hate people who always say badwords.I
love cooking,singing and more. Ilove the persons who treat me well,same
what i did....heheheheh !!!!!thats alllllll
GOD BLESS !!HHHHMMMUACKZZZZ!!!

0 comments: